It’s a fact. No matter how innovative your medical technology is, reimbursement can “make or break” it in the marketplace. Why not turn the odds in your favor with a launch strategy based on reimbursement?
Open New Doors to Product Commercialization
What’s the surest way to drive market acceptance for new medical technology?
It’s not just a code. It’s not just regulatory approval. It’s not even payer coverage. Rather, it’s a cohesive product launch strategy that focuses on reimbursement — and is driven by proactive experts.
Two Keys: Implementation and Communication
Successful launches require constant coordination of numerous internal and external tasks. Often drug and device manufacturers don’t have the staff, time or expertise to drive this process internally.
That’s when it makes sense to call JR Associates. Our skilled consulting team scales and adapts to your business needs, while managing every detail:
Typical Launch Requirements
• Finalize and validate product positioning
• Develop clear, consistent messaging
• Gain consensus with legal and marketing teams
• Prepare sales tools and educational materials
• Train and support sales teams and/or health plans
• Continue pursuing codes and/or increased payment decisions at local or national level
• Establish organizational processes for ongoing post-launch activities
Set Your Plan in Motion
Even the best strategy can fail without strong execution. But with hands-on guidance from our experienced consultants, you know that every element in your launch plan will be completed efficiently and effectively.
It’s Never Too Soon to Start
Even if your product life cycle is in its earliest stages, why not give us a call? We might find a faster route to reimbursement than you thought possible.
Start preparing now for a successful launch…
Or, if you are a foreign-based manufacturer, learn about our U.S. Market Launch services.