payer & cms relations
Cultivate key relationships that promote coverage for your medical device. Reimbursement veterans are ready to represent your interests with healthcare insurers and influencers.
Targeted Outreach - A Smart Strategy
In today's complex reimbursement environment, coverage depends on support from the right mix of payers and stakeholders. But, as a device manufacturer, finding the right decision makers and influencers for your product can be overwhelming.
Knowing whom to approach - and when - makes it faster, easier and much less costly to win support from the payer community. We're here to help you succeed.
Reduce Time-to-Payment for Device Innovation
JR Associates dramatically simplifies your route to coverage, by leveraging our extensive network of insurer relationships on your behalf. Whatever your stage in the product development cycle, we'll design and implement a persuasive payer strategy from our repertoire of advocacy services:
Programs Designed with Your Technology in Mind
- Payer Engagement - Based on the medical specialty, sites of service and clinical potential related to your device, we'll identify and connect with appropriate sources of coverage:
- Local Coverage Decision processes (LCD)
- National Coverage Decision processes (NCD)
- Private Payers
- Existing policies and new coverage development options
- Economic value/cost effectiveness input
- Medical director opinions regarding clinical data needed for reimbursement
- Clinical Practice Support - Drawing from our first-hand experience as healthcare clinicians and business managers, we’ll determine how prevailing practices and standards of care will likely affect reimbursement outcomes for your device.
- Trade Association Liaison – Professional societies increasingly shape standards of care – and ultimately health plan policies. Recognizing this, we’ll leverage our deep relationships with these organizations to build awareness of your technology and its impact on patient management.
- Post-Launch Maintenance – We’ll continuously monitor payer policies in target geographies, and proactively communicate with payers and influencers to optimize ongoing coverage for your device.